Friday, November 16, 2007

Big Whoppin' Disclaimer

In re-reading some of these posts, I sometimes find some don'ts that should read as dos, and so on. Let's always assume in favour of God, because those typos can definitely change the implications of a sentence's message. Just fixed a couple over the last few minutes, mostly because I need a break from my day job work, but I'm glad they've been fixed for the sake of anyone who might read these posts in the future.

The funny thing about this blog is the trance I slip into when I write for it. The same applies for any worship things I write. Sometimes I need to force myself to sit in front of the computer, but after a few lines I just go to sleep until the whole thing's onscreen. Problem is, my fingers seem prone to Freudian slips. I guess I'm just scared to forget something I mean to say and write extra fast for the sake of logging it all. Ah well, I think my intent is clear for the most part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home