Monday, November 06, 2006

A Brief Interruption...

Might as well announce to the world that I'm the new Managing Editor for Latitude Publishing/Commerce Magazine. I'll also be helping to develop a new publication, the details of which I'm not at liberty to disclose right now. Anyway, I'm loving the creative freedom and constructive challenges of the publishing industry. I also pick up my new (to me) car this afternoon. Anticipating reader questions, it's a 2003 Corolla. Adulthood, thy name is Wood.

More on Montréal to follow shortly.

EDIT: Seems I already posted about this. So yeah, it happened.

2 Comments:

Blogger (aerdnA) said...

Awesome! Chicks will dig you now. (Yes, some specimens of our specie can be that shallow!)

But seriously, congratulations and I wish you the very best in this new stage of your life.

Wow, that was corny...

6/11/06 19:17  
Blogger James said...

Here's hoping you're right! And thank you very kindly for your encouragement.

7/11/06 22:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home