Sunday, November 26, 2006

Look Up, Way Up

That's what I do now. I cleaned my room today and reconfigured the computer desk such that my monitor now sits above me; it's probably a foot taller when I sit. I did this for two reasons: 1) I hope it helps my posture to sit up and look up, as opposed slouching and looking to the right; 2) I wanted some extra space so my computer could go where the monitor was. This will be an adjustment. At least most of my work for the December issue is done, meaning I won't have to wear out the backspace key on Commerce-related, time sensitive stuff. It's only been a few hours since the change, and I'm shocked at how weak my back muscles must be. Perhaps this isn't the most natural position for PC usage, but until a doctor tells me that I'm actually doing myself harm, it be this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home