Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Light vs Darkness

John 1:1-5
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

In the absence of darkness is more darkness. In the presence of light, there can be no darkness. Place your faith accordingly.

But I must grant this: you who believe there can be a universe without an origin are stronger in faith than I, for you have seen the Father's works and said existence is nothing. Your faith in nothing requires you to believe in a blindness you have not. My mind is too overwrought in trying to understand the LORD, that I may never come to know Him to the extent you reject Him. But let me place my lesser faith in an unbreakable outcome, and may God sort the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home